For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/279 (GDPR), Douai Abbey Parishes Trust (DAPT) through our Trustees will be a Data Controller in respect of your Personal Data held by the following Roman Catholic parishes:
- Alcester (Our Lady and St Joseph), B49 5DY
- Kemerton (St Benet), GL20 7JE
- Ormskirk (St Anne), L39 4TG
- Scarisbrick (St Elizabeth), L40 9QE
- Stratford (St Gregory the Great), CV37 6UJ
- Studley (St Mary), B80 7NW
- Woolhampton consisting of: Pangbourne (St Bernadette, RG8 7JL); Theale (St Luke, RG7 5AS); Woolhampton (St Mary, RG7 5TQ)
Our policies can be viewed below:
- Retention Policy
- Subject Access Request (SAR) (Word File) or Subject Access Request (SAR) (pdf)
While parishes will rarely need to process data using consent as the lawful basis, we require consent to be obtained before the name, contact details or image of any person is published or announced. This Consent Form should be used for this purpose.
Our policy is to continuously improve our service to the community, so these documents are subject to revision. The latest documents always can be found on this page; please note that any downloaded or printed copies may no longer be current.
We can be contacted regarding data protection at the following addresses: